What We Offer
Take a look at what we have to offer to bands, vocalists, singer-songwriters, production students, schools, podcasters, audiobook authors, TV shows, advertisers, video content creators and well, just about anyone wanting to do something with music:
- 4000 square foot recording facility designed by award winning studio architects, Walters-Storyk Design Group
- Live room is nearly 15,000 cu. ft with 18’ ceilings, Honduran pine floors, custom acoustic treatments, and no parallel surfaces (wonderful for drums, horns, string sections, choirs, ensembles)
- Large control room with ample seating for musicians and producers
- 2 Soundlock/Isolation Booths flanking the control room and looking into the live room
- API 1608-32 Recording Console
- Burl Audio Mothership Digital Converters
- Custom Dynaudio main monitors
- Extensive Outboard Gear selection. Vintage and modern designs from Neve, API, Burl Audio, Chandler, Helios, Universal Audio, A-Designs, Shadow Hills, Lexicon, Harrison, and more
- Large Microphone collection
- Variety of Professional Studio Instruments (piano, organ, keyboards, guitars, drums)
- Spacious Kitchen and Break Room
- Experienced Chief Engineer and In House Producer. “JT”
Read what experiences others have had with us. [Read More]
Louisiana has the strongest economic incentives for film, television, theater, and music production in the country. You can earn 25% in rebates for all production-related expenses if you record with us.
If you travel from out of state, you can receive cash back for recording costs, duplication, accommodations, food, and more.
See Louisiana Entertainment for details.